Website The Jor-Mac Company
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for a variety of activities related to entering orders, interfacing with customers, shipping, and production, and other customer related tasks. This individual must possess strengths in the areas of professional integrity, ethics, and confidentiality.
- Enter orders and quotes in a timely manner as determined by company policy.
- Update customers on existing orders as requested.
- Communicate with customers when orders will not be completed by due date.
- Interact with other departments in a professional manner to insure that all customers receive a quality product in a timely manner.
- Review customer open order reports and discuss any variances to client or Jor-Mac’s supervisors.
- Process engineering change notices for changing parts and processing new parts through engineering.
- Change existing orders to meet customer requirements.
- Contact customers to inform them of non-compliance with Jor-Mac’s terms and conditions.
- Audit all orders. Check to see if revision changes have occurred and need to be processed accordingly.
- Manage customer stocking programs.
- Use customer web portals as necessary.
- 2-5 years customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with an ERP system preferred
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills