Website The Jor-Mac Company
The Jor-Mac Company, www.jor-mac.com, is a leading contract manufacturer of precision metal fabrications, NEMA enclosures, related electro-mechanical assemblies and engineering services. We are looking for a Director of Operations to work closely with and partner with Jor-Mac’s President and Vice President of Engineering. The candidate that we are looking for will be a dynamic, experienced, results driven and accomplished individual who can work in a fast paced and high performing business environment. Jor-Mac is looking for an absolute difference maker, a winner and a result driven leader to take control of our manufacturing operations.
The Director of Operations position will be a key leadership role at Jor-Mac.
We are only looking for a strong, proven, strategic thinking and results driven leader. You need to be a high-performer to build and be able to lead and manage our operations, production and quality team members. You must be an extremely agile, growth-oriented individual who will work very closely with the company’s President and supervisory staff. You will have autonomy to shape, build, define and grow the organization. You must have the powerful need to control your destiny and if you perform, you will be rewarded for your results. The Director of Operations will be a key member of Jor-Mac’s Management team reporting directly to the President and will be responsible for all manufacturing operations in a multi-shift, multi-facility business. You will oversee, manage and lead our production teams, logistics, on-time-delivery demands and maintenance group. You will be expected to build upon and grow our strong culture of continuous improvement, high productivity and best-in-class operations.
More on The Jor-Mac Company:
The Jor-Mac Company is a family-owned organization that was founded in 1952. Our company is extremely well capitalized, employs an outstanding team of highly motivated, skilled and dedicated employees who utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and equipment. As a result, Jor-Mac uniquely positioned to compete and win business opportunities with our unmatched quality, competitive pricing, high levels of service and our long-term view on building successful customer “win-win” relationships. We build long-standing, Win-Win relationships with our customers and do what it takes to make their businesses successful.
What we are offering:
- An Operations leadership position in a highly dynamic, growing, and profitable organization who will work very closely with the company’s President and owners.
- Very generous base salary.
- A very aggressive performance-based incentive package.
- A company provided automobile, expense account, cell phone and laptop computer.
- Excellent Benefits
What we are looking for:
- A high integrity, high powered individual with a proven track record of building business success and professional growth.
A hard working, dedicated team member who can grow and lead people for business success and who also has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- 10 + years of progressive operations and manufacturing leadership with experience in a fast-paced metal fabricating or contract manufacturing environment. A “Can Do” and “What Ever it Takes” mentality to support our customer’s success. A big emphasis in having experience in our industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations or a related field; advance degree preferred.
To be considered, cut & paste this link into your browser. Then complete all the steps.