Website The Jor-Mac Company
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships, by developing an effective process of nurturing leads and closing sales. You are also responsible for overseeing and developing the Customer Service team.
We are seeking a strong, personable leader who can develop and strategize inside sales goals; utilize market analysis tools to determine customer behavior, market trends, and competitor activity. You will provide mentorship to our inside Customer Service team. You will be an active listener and proactive thinker to ensure our customer expectations are consistently met and/or exceeded. You will also play a part in addressing and resolving customer complaints. This position serves as an integral member of our team, while being an advocate for our customers. This role will be based at our headquarters in Lomira, WI.
More on The Jor-Mac Company:
The Jor-Mac Company is a family-owned organization that was founded in 1952. Our company is extremely well capitalized, employs an outstanding team of highly motivated, skilled and dedicated employees who utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and equipment. As a result, Jor-Mac uniquely positioned to compete and win business opportunities with our unmatched quality, competitive pricing, high levels of service and our long-term view on building successful customer “win-win” relationships. We build long-standing, Win-Win relationships with our customers and do what it takes to make their businesses successful.
What we are offering:
- A leadership position in a highly dynamic, growing, and profitable organization.
- Generous base salary.
- Year-end bonus opportunity.
- Excellent Benefits.
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, and laptop computer.
What we are looking for:
- A positive, proactive thinker who can lead and inspire team members, focusing on meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- 5 + Years in a sales setting with a leadership or supervisory emphasis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Exceptional customer service skills; effective communication skills; sound organizational skills.
To be considered, cut & paste this link into your browser. Then complete all the steps.