Website The Jor-Mac Company
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Marketing & Social Media Specialist works heavily on digital marketing materials. This position is responsible for managing and/or creating all social media sides. In addition, you will support the work of sales managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Develop marketing strategies to support Business Development efforts via digital and print media.
- Maintain and improve digital marketing presence including website, content, SEO.
- Support sales teams with custom presentations and sales collateral.
- Develop, manage, and improve prospect databases.
- Support business needs as necessary.
- Execute marketing campaigns to drive customer/prospect awareness and business.
- Develop customer surveys to obtain market feedback.
- Manage sales activity metrics and quote effectiveness.
- Develop media materials, including press releases, fact sheets, and customer testimonials and contributed articles.
- Help manage internal and external company branding standards. Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
- Develop companywide employee newsletter and communications.
- Implement/Utilize a project management system to track activity.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Adhere to all Jor-Mac and OSHA safety related work rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing or related field; plus a minimum of 2 years of related experience with website management and sales support.
- Previous sales and marketing experience in the industrial/manufacturing sector preferred.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Software.
- Ability to work independently; self-directed. Manage assigned projects and meet deadlines effectively.
- Customer service orientated; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to require to sit, talk, and hear; frequently required to walk and continuously stand. The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.