Website The Jor-Mac Company
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Paint Line Coordinator performs work having to do with production operations on the automatic conveying paint line. This position is responsible for ensuring accurate counts and packaging instructions per job orders and customers specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Loads & moves materials to and from work area using pallet jacks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
- Prepares paperwork, including packaging instructions, for each job on the paint line.
- Removes parts from the line while visually inspecting for any defects such as light and/or heavy paint.
- Efficiently uses ERP system to print out information and coordinate with other members of the line.
- Ensures counts are accurate per customer specifications, such as parts per skid, weight per skid, etc.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Adhere to all Jor-Mac and OSHA safety related work rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- High school diploma or general education (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience powder painting required; preferably in a weld fabrication environment.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple correspondence.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and multiple and/or divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, specifications, and memos. Ability to properly clock in/out and complete all job related paperwork. Ability to effectively communicate with other employees of the organization.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; occasionally required to sit and talk; frequently required to hear, walk and continuously stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Continuously exposed to manufacturing noise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if necessary.