Website The Jor-Mac Company Inc
The Jor-Mac Company is currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager to help meet our ambitious growth objectives! This position is responsible for maintaining and expanding our customer base by building and establishing rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Identifies viable opportunities, manages prospects and acquires new, profitable customers to meet and exceed established targeted revenue goals.
- Meets or exceeds sales goals by developing new customer partnerships and taking action to capture opportunities.
- Achieves regional sales objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans; prepares and completes actions plans; resolves problems; identifies sales trends and forecasts.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan that aligns with business objectives.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Provides regular reporting of key account activities, sales win/losses, and competitive updates.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, knows the customer’s business and workflows, develops proper contact network with accounts.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends in designated market to anticipate changing customer needs, proactively manages customer base.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Previous sales experience required; preferably in industrial sales. Minimum experience requirement of 4 years.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Technical Degree (Associate or Bachelor’s from an accredited technical college or university in Marketing, Business, Sales, Engineering or other related field preferred, but not required.
- Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
- Excellent communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
- Excellent self-motivation skills, maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive and has a strong desire to win.
- Is high energy, friendly and engaging; has excellent persuasion skills.
- Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of ethics at all times.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Drive to succeed with a strong commitment to quality and a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy the customer.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be able to travel 80% – 100% of the time
- Hours may need to be flexible to meet customer demand, but cores schedule will be established.
- Competitive starting pay; structured with a base and commission pay.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Company car, expense account, laptop and cell phone provided.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fun environment.
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Personal Time