The Jor-Mac Company, www.jor-mac.com, is a leading contract manufacturer of precision metal fabrications, NEMA enclosures, related electro-mechanical assemblies and engineering services. Jor-Mac employs approximately 150 team members who provide our customers with high-quality products and services which include full-service metal fabricating, powder coating, prototyping, reverse engineering, inventory management and logistics.
The Vice President of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for overseeing and directing all sales and marketing activities as well as managing our customer service and marketing teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated, take-charge individual to join our organization and become our Vice President of Sales & Marketing. This position is a key part of our leadership team and reports directly to the Company’s President. Responsibilities include creating sales goals and marketing strategies, identifying and targeting business growth opportunities and motivating and developing our team to achieve success. This role will be based at our headquarters in Lomira, WI.
More on The Jor-Mac Company:
The Jor-Mac Company is a family-owned organization that was founded in 1952. Our company is well capitalized, employs an outstanding team of highly motivated, skilled and dedicated employees who utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and equipment. As a result, Jor-Mac is uniquely positioned to compete and win business opportunities with our unmatched quality, competitive pricing, high levels of service and our long-term view on building successful customer “win-win” relationships. At Jor-Mac we build long-standing, Win-Win relationships with our customers and do what it takes to make their businesses successful.
What we are offering:
- A Sales and Marketing leadership position in a highly dynamic, growing, and profitable organization.
- Generous base salary and incentive compensation package.
- Year-end bonus opportunity.
- Excellent Benefits.
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, and laptop computer.
What we are looking for:
- A dynamic, performance driven and motivational leader who can build strong relationships, development business opportunities, build a winning team, and deliver customer results.
- 10 + Years in a sales leadership position. Senior leadership experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Exceptional leadership, customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of Sales and Marketing leadership preferably in the fields of contract manufacturing, industrial sales and or business to business commerce.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
To be considered, cut & paste this link into your browser. Then complete all the steps.