To be the premier “Integrated Supply Chain Partner” for end to end manufacturing solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers. To accomplish our goal we will work to build strong, deep rooted, mutually rewarding, long term partnerships with our customers, associates/employees, business partners and the community.
To be an Industry Leader “Best in Class” Contract Metal Fabricator, exceeding our customer’s expectations in terms of quality, service, speed to market and cost through collaboration, continuous improvement, innovation and investment in people and technology. Culture & Employee Engagement – give 110%.
Jor-Mac’s business strategy is to build long-term partnerships with OEM customers to outsource their metal fabricating and assembly requirements. This strategy allows Jor-Mac to fully understand its customers’ business and then work with them to reduce product cost while improving product quality, availability and overall business flexibility. By working with Jor-Mac, customers can reduce their working capital and capital expenditure requirements and thus place greater emphasis on product development, sales, marketing and engineering activities.
Our Core Values
- Build a Positive Team & Family Spirit with Shared Values & a “Winning” Culture
- Build Open, Honest & Deep Rooted Relationships
- Deliver a WOW Experience to Our Customers
- Enhance our Customer’s Competitiveness Through Unique Manufacturing Solutions
- Maintain a High Level of Commitment & Accountability
- Be Demand Driven, Embracing “Build to Order” Concepts
- Be Open Minded, Flexible & Creative
- Embrace & Drive Change
- Pursue a Relentless Passion for Continuous Improvement
- Continually Invest in Our People & Our Company
- Maintain a Safe Working Environment & Promote Individual Wellness