Website The Jor-Mac Company
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We are looking to fill this position on 1st Shift.
This position would be responsible for keeping our multiple building clean; maintain a running inventory of all cleaning supplies and submits purchase requests when supplies get low; keep areas in great overall condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Uses cleaning supplies and equipment to keep the interior of the office buildings clean and professional.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, vacuums, and buffs floors.
- Empties trash containers.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes and sanitizes bathrooms and restocks disposables.
- Removes recycling materials.
- Reports major damages to management staff.
- Ensure that accurate inventory levels are appropriately documented.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Adhere to all Jor-Mac and OSHA safety related work rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- High school diploma or general education (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple correspondence.
- Ability to understand work orders and follow procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; occasionally required to sit and talk; frequently required to hear, walk and continuously stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Continuously exposed to manufacturing noise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if necessary.