The Jor-Mac Company provides comprehensive powder painting and finishing services. Our standard powder coating lines are among the industries’ most sophisticated.
Powder coating provides tough protection for your metal products, increasing their resistance to chemicals, moisture, ultraviolet light and extreme weather conditions. The durable coating holds up better to impacts, reducing the risk of chipping, scratching, corrosion and fading. And the powder coating process is environmentally friendly since no solvents are used and over sprayed powder can be recovered.
- (2) Fully Automatic, Conveyor Paint Systems
- Batch System for Over-Size/Complex Pieces
- 5-Stage Iron Phosphate Cleaning, Rinse and Seal Pre-Treat System.
- Infrared Bake/Dry-Off Oven Temperature Range: 200° – 450° F
- Over 200 different colors available
- Nordson Prodigy Lean Cell®, Powder Coating System, 20 second Quick Color Change
- Environmentally Controlled Paint Application & Storage Room(s)
- All Powder Types: Epoxy to Polyester including Zinc Rich Primer
- Silk Screening
QUALITY & CERTIFICATIONS
- SPC Charting, Mil. Thickness Monitoring, Cross-Hatch & MEK Testing
- 1000 Hour Salt Spray Corrosion Performance
- IEEE Paint Coating Approval For Outdoor Enclosures, Standards 12.28 & C57.12.31
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- UL1332 certification for Application of Organic Coatings for Outdoor Enclosures