Website The Jor-Mac Company
The Jor-Mac Company is seeking individuals who may be interested in working part-time hours during the week or weekend.
If you have interest in working full-time, please also let us know!
We are searching for Brake Press Operators, Laser Operators, and Turret Press Operators.
These individuals would be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Operating and setting up a variety of machine types to produce a products based on customer specifications. Performs operations in a safe and quality focused manner.
- Responsible for powering up, running, feeding, and powering down the applicable equipment.
- Ability to use and read a tape measure, micrometer, protractor and interpret tolerances.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and how the measurements and tolerances relate to the finish product.
- Performs quality inspections as required by the work orders, including first piece inspections.
- Operate a forklift to move and stage materials and products.
To perform the positions listed above, we are asking that candidates possess the following qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Willingness to learn.
- Understanding of blueprints.
- Dependable and reliable with a good attendance record.
Starting wage depends on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
Clean up time at the end of shift; daily cleaning in high traffic areas.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machine Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; occasionally required to sit and talk; frequently required to hear, walk and continuously stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Continuously exposed to manufacturing noise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if necessary.