Website The Jor-Mac Company
The Jor-Mac Company is currently searching for a Outside Sales Associate to help meet our ambitious growth objectives! This position is responsible for managing new customers to pursue new business opportunities with a high degree of customer service orientation, negotiation expertise, and timeliness.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent communication and service.
- Presents and sells open capacity using factual data to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintains and expands customer base by identifying new customer opportunities.
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Develops and executes sales plans; preparing and completing action plans.
- Rationalizes and interprets customer sales forecasts for both short and long term, and translates those into internal forecasts.
- Plans and hosts customer visits to facility.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Previous sales experience required; preferably in industrial sales. Minimum experience requirement of 2 years.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Technical Degree (Associate or Bachelor’s from an accredited technical college or university in Marketing, Business, Sales, Engineering or other related field preferred, but not required.
- Positive attitude with high energy, self-motivated.
- Possess a high degree of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop new customer opportunities.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, results oriented.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Drive to succeed with a strong commitment to quality and a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy the customer.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be able to travel locally 80% – 100% of the time.
- Hours may need to be flexible to meet customer demand, but cores schedule will be established.
- Competitive starting pay; structured with a base and commission pay.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Company car, expense account, laptop and cell phone provided.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fun environment.
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Personal Time