Website The Jor-Mac Company Inc.
The Jor-Mac Company, www.jor-mac.com, is a leading contract manufacturer of precision metal fabrications, NEMA enclosures, related electro-mechanical assemblies and engineering services. Jor-Mac employees over 140 staff members that provide our customers with high-quality products. We are looking Production Supervisors to work on our Second Shift.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising production employees in a manufacturing setting ensuring that the focus is on safety, quality, and efficiencies. You are responsible for providing team members with the tools necessary to perform their assigned tasks.
We are looking for a strong, independent leader who can accomplish manufacturing results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. You will help select, train, and develop employees in a variety of roles. You will assist in completing production goals by assigning personnel and accomplish work results and resolving problems. You will also be responsible for time and attendance and ensuring accurate records.
What we are offering:
- A leadership position in a highly dynamic, growing, and profitable organization.
- Generous base salary.
- Year-end bonus opportunity.
- Excellent Benefits
What we are looking for:
- A front-line leader who can mentor and inspire team members, focusing on building working team relationships.
- 3 + Years in a Manufacturing setting with a leadership or supervisory emphasis.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Business, or a related field; advance degree preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurances
- HSA Company Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Breaks
- 401(k) With Company Match
- Boot & Safety Glasses Allowance
- Quarter Bonus Program
- Paid Time off + 9 Paid Holidays
- Referral Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Events
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if necessary.
To be considered for this position, cut & paste this link into your browser. Then complete all the steps.
More on The Jor-Mac Company:
The Jor-Mac Company is a family-owned organization that was founded in 1952. Our company is extremely well capitalized, employs an outstanding team of highly motivated, skilled and dedicated employees who utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and equipment. As a result, Jor-Mac uniquely positioned to compete and win business opportunities with our unmatched quality, competitive pricing, high levels of service and our long-term view on building successful customer “win-win” relationships. We build long-standing, Win-Win relationships with our customers and do what it takes to make their businesses successful.